Apple TV+, the first all-original video subscription service and home for today’s most imaginative storytellers, launched today, November 1st, in over 100 countries and regions.
The service is available on the Apple TV app on iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, iPod touch, Mac, as well as select Samsung smart TVs, Roku and Amazon Fire TV devices and online at tv.apple.com, for $4.99 per month with a seven-day free trial.
Customers who purchase any new iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Mac or iPod touch starting September 10, 2019, can enjoy one year of Apple TV+ for free. Beginning today, customers can initiate the one-year free offer in the Apple TV app on the device running the latest software.
Here’s a list of all of the content that Apple TV+ offers today:
• The Elephant Queen (full film)
• For All Mankind (3 episodes, with new episodes debuting every Friday)
• Ghostwriter (7 episodes)
• Helpsters (6 episodes)
• The Morning Show (3 episodes, with new episodes debuting every Friday)
• Oprah’s Book Club (1 episode available)
• See (3 episodes, with new episodes debuting every Friday)
• Snoopy in Space(12 episodes available)
Through Family Sharing, up to six family members can share one Apple TV+ subscription.
You can subscribe and watch in the Apple TV app now. You can subscribe to, and watch on:
• An iPhone or iPod touch with the latest version of iOS
• An iPad with the latest version of iPadOS
• An Apple TV 4K or Apple TV HD with the latest version of tvOS
• An Apple TV (3rd generation) with the latest Apple TV Software Update
• A smart TV or streaming box that supports the Apple TV app
• A Mac running the latest version of macOS
• tv.apple.com in a Safari, Firefox, or Chrome web browser
You can sign up in the Apple TV app or on tv.apple.com for a 7 day free trial that auto-renews into a monthly subscription.
MacDailyNews Take: Happy bingeing!