The Google Maps app for iOS offers maps in 220 countries and territories along with:
• Voice-guided GPS navigation for driving, biking, and walking
• Transit directions and maps for over 15,000 cities and towns
• Live traffic conditions, incident reports, and automatic rerouting to find the best route
• Detailed information on more than 100 million places
• Street View and indoor imagery for restaurants, museums, and more
New in Google Maps 4.11.0 is the ability to get directions to places on your Apple Watch, along with:
• Easily comparing ETAs across driving, transit, walking & biking
• Calling business & get directions directly from a list of places
• Bug fixes
More info via Apple’s App Store here.
MacDailyNews Take: Google Maps. For those who like to be tracked.