Apple today released iOS 9.0.1 which contains bug fixes including:
• Fixes an issue where some users could not complete setup assistant after updating
• Fixes an issue where sometimes alarms and timers could fail to play
• Fixes an issue in Safari and Photos where pausing video could cause the paused frame to appear distorted
• Fixes an issue where some users with a custom APN setup via a profile would lose cellular data
iOS 9.0.1 over the air or via iTunes using Software Update.
To update your device over the air:
1. Plug your device in to power and connect to the Internet with Wi-Fi.
2. Tap Settings > General > Software Update.
3. Tap Download and Install. If a message asks to temporarily remove apps because iOS needs more space for the update, tap Continue or Cancel. Later, iOS will reinstall apps that it removed. If you tap Cancel, learn what to do next.
4. To update now, tap Install. Or you can tap Later and choose Install Tonight or Remind Me Later. If you tap Install Tonight, just plug your iOS device in to power before you go to sleep. Overnight, your device will update automatically.
5. If asked, enter your passcode.
To update your device using iTunes:
1. Connect your device to your computer.
2. Open iTunes and select your device.
3. Click Summary, then click Check for Update.
4. Click Download and Update.
For information on the security content of this update, visit: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222