Apple today released iOS 8.4.1 which includes improvements and fixes to Apple Music.
• Resolves issues that could prevent turning on iCloud Music Library
• Resolves an issue that hides added music because Apple Music was set to show offline music only
• Provides a way to add songs to a new playlist if there aren’t any playlists to choose from
• Resolves an issue that may show different artwork for an album on other devices
• Resolves several issues for artists while posting to Connect
• Fixes an issue where tapping Love doesn’t work as expected while listening to Beats 1
iOS 8.4.1 is available now via Software Update.
MacDailyNews Take: Oh, boy, it’s schnappy!