MacDailyNews reader Hunter has found another iOS 7.0.2 lockscreen bypass bug.
“This is another ‘easier’ iOS 7.0.2 lock screen bug I have found,” Hunter told MacDailyNews via email. “It is very similar to the one found by Dany Lisiansky.” (See related article below.)
How to perform the bypasss:
1. Swipe to the passcode screen.
2. Press Emergency and Cancel at the same time.
3. Then swipe up and hold from the bottom left right after the screen switches to activate the camera.
4. Pull the Emergency Call pane down (keep holding the camera button) until you can type the number you want.
5. Then press call repeatedly until the phone reboots into the call.
Direct link to video here.
New lockscreen bug in iOS 7.0.2 allows any call from iPhone’s emergency screen (with video) – September 30, 2013
iPhone lockscreen can be bypassed with new iOS 6.1 trick – February 14, 2013