Apple today released OS X Mountain Lion 10.8.2 Supplemental Update and OS X Lion 10.7.5 Supplemental Update.
The OS X v10.8.2 Supplemental Update is recommended for all users running OS X Mountain Lion v10.8.2 and includes the following fixes:
• Resolves an issue that may cause certain Japanese characters to appear incorrectly in Mail
• Allows Safari to access secure sites when parental controls are enabled
• Addresses an issue that may prevent systems with more than 64 GB of RAM from starting up
• Resolves an issue that may cause DVD Player to unexpectedly quit
The OS X v10.7.5 Supplemental Update is recommended for all users running OS X Lion v10.7.5 and includes the following fixes:
• Resolves an issue that may cause Time Machine backups to take a very long time to complete
• Addresses an issue that prevents certain applications signed with a Developer ID from launching
The Supplemental Update is recommended if you installed the Mac OS X Lion v10.7.5 Update (build 11G56). It is not needed if you install the Mac OS X Lion v10.7.5 Update (build 11G63).
Both Updates are available via Software Update and also as standalone installers.
More info and download links here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “Lynn Weiler” for the heads up.]