“I guess you could say I started cheating on Windows back in October of 2010,” Mark Spoonauer reports for Laptop Magazine.
“That’s when Apple debuted the revamped MacBook Air. For the first time, I could resume working almost as soon as I flipped the lid on a laptop, thanks to the way the notebook leveraged its flash memory,” Spoonauer reports. “The Air was a work of art, but it didn’t feel complete until OS X Lion arrived last year. With key time-saving features like Auto Save and Mission Control for faster multitasking, I started leaving behind my Windows notebook more and more.”
Spoonauer reports, “Now that Mountain Lion is here, I may never look back. Here are 10 reasons why you might want to do the same.”
10 Reasons to Drop Windows for Mountain Lion
• iCloud Keeps Devices, Files in Sync
• Reminders App Uses Your Location
• AirPlay Mirroring Transforms TV
• Speak to Type
• Send and Receive Texts from the Desktop
• Game Center: Take That, Xbox
• Faster, Smarter Browsing With Safari
• Notifications All In One Place
• Mail VIPs: Never Miss an Email from Your Boss
• OS X Mountain Lion is a more natural upgrade from Windows 7 than moving to Windows 8
Read more in the full article here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “Fred Summerfelt” for the heads up.]