AT&T and Verizon iPhone users might want to try walking into a Sprint store or calling them on the phone and asking the question below. It might go a long way.
“What will you do to get me to switch to a Sprint iPhone?”
A compendium of replies boils down to the following five incentives:
1. Will imediately replace an AT&T or Verizon iPhone with a Sprint iPhone 4S of similar storage capacity for $99
2. Will port existing AT&T or Verizon phone number and reimburse “any” contract early termination fee
3. $69.99/month unlimited phone, data, text, with no additional cost for tethering
4. Will provide a free macrocell for use in your home
5. Will grant an immediate upgrade to Apple’s next-gen iPhone upon availability for the normal subsidized price minus $99 (i.e. amount paid for the shorter iPhone 4S)
If you’ve tried asking a Sprint representative the question above, please let us know below what they told you.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews readers too numerous to mention individually for the heads up.]