Apple today released iOS 5.1.1 for iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPhone 4S, iPod touch (3rd- and 4th-gen), and all iPad models.
• Improves reliability of using HDR option for photos taken using the Lock Screen shortcut
• Addresses bugs that could prevent the new iPad from switching between 2G and 3G networks
• Fixes bugs that affected AirPlay video playback in some circumstances
• Improved reliability for syncing Safari bookmarks and Reading List
• Fixes an issue where ‘Unable to purchase’ alert could be displayed after successful purchase
For information on the security content of this update, please visit this website: http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1222
iOS 5.1.1 is available via iTunes and also over-the-air via “Settings” on compatible iOS devices.