Apple Sliced reports that the Lens+ app for iPhone is temporarily available for free. The app normally costs US$1.99.
Lens+ is an easy and fast way to change your camera into an analog camera.
• Switch the lens to an analog lens with one touch slide
• Real time multi-preview to take a picture fast as you see the visual effect directly
• Apply Lens to both photos and videos
• Fast and easy upload to Facebook & Youtube
• Lens types: Baby Face, Darken, Color Dodge, Faded, Text, Cross Process, Redscale, Lomographic, Goth, Duo Sepia, Silver Gelatin, Diana, Kieb 16a, Ronda, SMENA 35, HOLGA, Luvitel 166+, Aqua Sapphire, Nashville, Early Bird, Newage, Skyline, Cyanotype, 1920, XPro, Super 8mm, ‘70s, Golden Age, Pinhole
More info in the full article here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews readers too numerous to mention individually for the heads up.]