Time Warner Cable’s free TWCable TV app for Apple iPad has been updated to version 2.0.
• Watch live cable TV on your iPad in the home
• Enjoy a wide selection of cable favorites from your Time Warner Cable video subscription on your iPad, anywhere in your home.
• Just tap and start watching live streaming TV instantly
• Scroll through the easy-to-use Channel Guide to see what’s on now, and what’s coming next
• Use your home’s existing WiFi connection – no need for extra hookups
New in version 2.0:
• Expanded channel offering even more channels – now over 100 total channels are available
• Interactive Program Guide – View program listings for up to 7 days, set favorite channels and more
• Remote DVR Manager – schedule and manage upcoming recordings on compatible DVRs
• iPad with iOS 4.2 or later
• Time Warner Cable video package at the Standard (Expanded Basic) level or higher
• WiFi connection
• Time Warner Cable username and password
• Compatible cable box or DVR is required for access to interactive program guide, channel tuning and DVR management features. Not available in all areas. Visit TimeWarnerCable.com/iPad for more information.
More info and download link via Apple’s App Store here.