• It won’t work with 200+ million iPads, iPhones, or iPod touches
• They’re too expensive at a minimum cost of $429 or $349
• People aren’t ready to trust the cloud
• Kaspersky says it’ll be a goldmine for hackers
• Google can’t do hardware and support well
• Google gets too much control of your computer and your data
Read more in the full article here.
MacDailyNews Take: We trust the cloud when it’s done the right way, for the right reasons, by the right company; not when it’s primary intent is to gather data for ad targeting.