Apple today released Apple TV Software Update 4.2.2.
Apple TV Software Update 4.2.2 features:
• Addresses an issue in which audio is not output when playing some video content.
• Addresses an issue in which video is not displayed when playing some content.
• Adds an audio output setting for switching to 16-bit audio for compatibility with some TVs and AV receivers.
• Improves the performance of fast-forwarding and rewinding live events.
• Addresses an issue in which the description information is not displayed for some movies.
• Addresses an issue in which YouTube subscription videos were not ordered by date.
Apple TV Software Update 4.2.2 is for 2nd generation Apple TV units and is available Settings>General via your Apple TV.