Apple today released Final Cut Server 1.5.1 which addresses general compatibility issues, improves overall stability, and addresses a number of other minor issues. This update is recommended for all users of Final Cut Server 1.5.
The issues addressed include:
• Fixes possible slowdown in the check-in and check-out process
• Fixes status display in Downloads & Uploads window
• Locked assets are now skipped in the archive process
• Fixes archiving and restore for bundle assets
• Improves reliability of adding and removing archive devices
Final Cut Server 1.5.1 is available via Software Update and also as a standalone installer.
More info and download link (40MB) here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “Fred Mertz” for the heads up.]