Apple racked up the wins at the One Show Design awards, the “Oscars of the advertising industry,” now in its 32nd year. Apple walked off with a total of six awards on July 12th. The awards were held at the Chelsea Art Museum in New York City.
• iPod nano – Gold Pencil for design
• iPod Hi-Fi – Silver Pencil for design
• iPod shuffle – Bronze Pencil for design
• Mac Pro – Bronze Pencil for design
• Apple Camp – Bronze Pencil for Corporate Identity
• SoHo Posters – Silver Pencil for Posters/Campaign
More info here.