Killer Robots’ freeware “Jack-O-Lantern Screensaver” displays a carved 3D pumpkin on your Mac. The pumpkin is recreated in detail right down to the flickering candle inside. Several carving designs are included and, of course, you can even create your own. No getting your hands dirty carving the real thing.
What’s new in version 1.2
• 10 additional default carvings added.
• Updated to a universal binary. Now runs on Intel Macs.
• Improved multiple monitor support. Can now select between displaying pumpkins on all monitors or just the main monitor.
• New “Display Middle” option. When turned on you can see the inner pumpkin walls of the carving. Slower to draw but looks more realistic.
• General code clean-up and improvements.
More info, screenshots, and download link (2.3MB) here.