As a .Mac member, you can now save $20 on iLife ’06 (regular retail price $79), with iWeb and the newest versions of iPhoto, iMovie, iDVD, and GarageBand. Offer valid October 10 through December 13, 2006.
iLife ’06 offers:
• iPhoto: Organize and edit up to 250,000 photos, and share them with custom cards and calendars. And with Photocasting, .Mac can send entire albums directly to your subscribers’ iPhoto 6 or RSS browser.
• iMovie HD: Transform home video into Hollywood-style movies using new Apple-designed themes, cinematic titles, and dazzling effects. Then turn them into a video podcast or share them with friends and family on .Mac.
• iWeb: The newest addition to iLife makes it easier than ever to create impressive websites and blogs and lets you publish them to .Mac with a click. Choose from an extensive collection of Apple-designed themes like Travel, Gazette, and Baby. Drag and drop photos, movies, and podcasts, and even customize the template to suit your taste. Then add your text and click Publish. iWeb automatically publishes your entire site to .Mac and even helps you announce it to friends and family.
• GarageBand: Easier music creation is just the beginning. With new podcasting tools, you can now create your own podcast, complete with background music and audio effects, and publish it to .Mac with a click using iWeb.
• iDVD: Turn movies, photos, and music into stunning wide-screen DVDs. New Magic iDVD now lets you do it with just a few clicks. Or create a masterpiece using next-generation themes, customizable menus, and more.
More information about Apple’s .Mac and link to sign up for a free, 60-day trial of .Mac here.
Why Apple’s new .Mac webmail is important – September 29, 2006
Apple teases new .Mac webmail coming soon with drag-and-drop, built-in Address Book, and more – September 27, 2006