“The market can be flighty when it’s up one day and down the next. That’s why people need to protect themselves against the volatility and make sure they are diversified, Cramer said,” TheStreet.com reports in their Cramer’s ‘Mad Money’ Recap.
“The first caller to play the ‘Am I Diversified?’ challenge owned the following five stocks: Hershey, Apple Computer, Microsoft, 3M and Honeywell,” TheStreet.com reports.
“Cramer said that although he liked most of the stocks, the caller was not diversified because Apple and Microsoft, which he owns for his charitable trust, Action Alerts PLUS, are both tech stocks,” TheStreet.com reports. “He blessed Apple and advised the caller to swap out Microsoft.”
Full article here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “Joe Architect” for the heads up.]
• Introducing the super-fast, blogging, podcasting, do-everything-out-of-the-box MacBook. Starting at just $1099.
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
Survey shows big jump in consumer interest in buying Apple Mac; Dell takes steep slide – July 05, 2006