Brazilian-model Gisele Bündchen has recently posed for Apple Computer, Inc. to represent their Macintosh computer line, according to a recent announcement on her official website. The official Gisele Bündchen site stated: “Gisele fotografa campanha para a linha de computadores da Apple, MAC [sic] (Macintosh), nos Estados Unidos.” In English, “Gisele has been photographed for an Apple ad campaign for the MAC (Macintosh) line of computers, in the United States.”
A visit to Gisele’s site at 11:15am EDT today shows that the blurb has since been pulled.
No other information is known at this time.
Gisele Bündchen’s website: http://www.giselebundchen.com.br/
• Introducing the super-fast, blogging, podcasting, do-everything-out-of-the-box MacBook. Starting at just $1099
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.