Apple Computer is posting time-lapse movies of the first 24 hours of the exterior of their newly-opened Apple Store Fifth Avenue. At approximately 5:40am this morning, an ingenious man stood before the camera and – shades of Apple CEO Jobs’ fav Bob Dylan’s groundbreaking video for “Subterranean Homesick Blues” – held simple messages long enough to be easily read in the time-lapse footage:
The cards read “Uschi Lang. I love you. Will you marry me?”
See the Apple Store time-lapse footage here.
• Introducing the super-fast, blogging, podcasting, do-everything-out-of-the-box MacBook. Starting at just $1099
• Get the new iMac with Intel Core Duo for as low as $31 A MONTH with Free shipping!
• Get the MacBook Pro with Intel Core Duo for as low as $47 A MONTH with Free Shipping!
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
Videos of Apple CEO Steve Jobs on NBC Nightly News, CNBC – May 19, 2006
Apple posts time-lapse movies of Apple Store Fifth Avenue crowds – May 19, 2006
Apple fans crisscross world to attend Apple Retail Store grand opening celebrations – May 19, 2006
Video from Apple Store Fifth Avenue Grand Opening queue – May 19, 2006
JupiterResearch analyst: Apple Store Fifth Avenue ‘a stunning sight, puts a strong stamp on NYC’ – May 19, 2006
Steve Jobs at Apple Store Fifth Avenue (link to photos) – May 19, 2006
Attention pilgrims: Friday Apple Store Fifth Avenue photos wanted [UPDATED] – May 19, 2006
Apple’s Fifth Avenue Mecca could easily do $40 million in annual sales – May 19, 2006
As fans line up for Apple’s flagship Fifth Avenue retail store, a third NYC store is in the works – May 19, 2006
Sneak peak into Apple’s flagship Fifth Avenue Retail Store – May 18, 2006
Extraordinary Apple Store Fifth Avenue to open on Friday, May 19 (with photos) – May 18, 2006
Apple’s Fifth Avenue ‘Glass Cube’ store to test several retail innovations – May 17, 2006
Mac users to converge on NYC; plan overnight sidewalk camp for opening of Apple Store Fifth Avenue – May 13, 2006
Apple starts online countdown to Apple Store Fifth Avenue ‘Glass Cube’ Grand Opening – May 11, 2006
Apple CEO Steve Jobs may visit New York City to cut ribbon on glass cube – May 04, 2006
Apple’s Fifth Avenue ‘Glass Cube’ retail store grand opening on May 6 in New York City – April 27, 2006
32-foot-by-32-foot glass cube-topped Midtown Manhattan Apple ‘Mecca’ to serve the faithful 24/7? – April 18, 2006
Photos of Apple’s $9 million 32-foot-by-32-foot New York City Glass Cube – January 01, 2006
Steve Jobs to eventually take his NYC big glass cube with him – December 02, 2005
Glass cube assembly begins at site of Apple’s 25,000-square-foot 5th Avenue flagship store – October 28, 2005
RUMOR: Apple Store coming to Midtown Manhattan beneath transparent glass cube – March 04, 2005