Apple has debuted a new iPod nano television commercial, “1000 Songs Ad” that features the music of Rinôçérôse and music CD artwork (album covers) that fly around, assemble into a 3-D city skyline, and then pour into the top of an Apple iPod nano with the now-famous text, “1,000 songs in your pocket.” The ad closes with the Apple logo with “iPod + iTunes” underneath.
The ad is available in various sizes and qualities, including formats for iPod, and in high definition 720p and 1080p versions.
See the ad here.
• Apple’s brand new iPod Hi-Fi speaker system. Home stereo. Reinvented. Available now for $349 with free shipping.
• Apple’s new Mac mini. Intel Core, up to 4 times faster. Starting at just $599. Free shipping.
• MacBook Pro. The first Mac notebook built upon Intel Core Duo with iLife ’06, Front Row and built-in iSight. Starting at $1999. Free shipping.
• iMac. Twice as amazing — Intel Core Duo, iLife ’06, Front Row media experience, Apple Remote, built-in iSight. Starting at $1299. Free shipping.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.