Shares of Apple Computer (AAPL) rose $2.97, or 4.12% to hit $75.00 on heavy volume of 48,975,113 shares in NASDAQ trading today after earlier hitting the $76.60 mark.
In after-hours trading, Apple shares currently stand at $75.30, up another $0.30, or 0.40%.
• MacBook Pro. The first Mac notebook built upon Intel Core Duo with iLife ’06, Front Row and built-in iSight. Starting at $1999. Free shipping.
• iMac. Twice as amazing — Intel Core Duo, iLife ’06, Front Row media experience, Apple Remote, built-in iSight. Starting at $1299. Free shipping.
• iMac and MacBook Pro owners: Apple USB Modem. Easily connect to the Internet using dial-up service. $49.00.
• iPod Radio Remote. Listen to FM radio on your iPod and control everything with a convenient wired remote. Just $49.
• iPod. 15,000 songs. 25,000 photos. 150 hours of video. The new iPod. 30GB and 60GB models start at just $299. Free shipping.
• Connect iPod to your television set with the iPod AV Cable. Just $19.
Banc of America cuts Apple Computer target price to $82 from $85 – January 30, 2006