iTunes lets you create your own personal digital music library, allowing you to manage and play your music collection with drag-and-drop simplicity. iTunes 4 adds the ability to share music within the same household, play and encode AAC files, and view album art.
What’s New in this Version
– Instantly buy and download music from the iTunes Music Store.
– Share music within the same household.
– Encode more efficiently using AAC.
– Add and view album artwork.
– Burn DVD-R archives of your music.
– Search using more options.
More info and download link here.
iTunes 4 is *not* available. It downloads as iTunes 3.0.1
“me” is correct. When you download iTunes 4, the installer for iTunes 3.01 appears on your desktop. Not too sharp Apple.
it’s fixed now.
Try to download iTune 4, I get the folder, but no installer. Same go for Quicktime .Help I need Help