ScreenRecord is a screen recording tool that allows the user to capture continuous images on the screen as a Quicktime movie. It is useful for creating training CDs, visual tutorials, and many more. It can even be used as a monitoring device.
– Captures in the background
– Customizable action keys to change settings during capture
– Use a fixed, smooth panning, or auto panning camera that can be changed live while capturing
– Capture in Fullscreen
– Precise capture timing
– Save captured movie to other formats (Mac Only)
– Record with date and time
– Edit the movie after capturing
– Record with audio (i.e. using a microphone) (Mac Only)
– Stream to DV Camera (Mac Only)
More info and demo download link here.