This is a collection of games “you won’t find elsewhere,” according to the developer Dr. Herwig Henseler. All are two-person games played on a chessboard. You can play against your Macintosh or against other human players, even over net.
About Bag Of Unusual Strategy Games:
* Eight games: Suicide Chess (two variants), Alapo, Twelve Pawns, Knight Trail and Los Alamos Chess, Dunsany?s Chess, Grab The Corner.
* Play against other people locally.
* Play over net, chat with your opponent. Rendezvous supported.
* Play against the Macintosh in different strengths.
* Optional highlighting of legal moves.
* Unlimited undo/redo.
* Different graphics for board and pieces to choose from.
* Digitized real boards.
* Games feature random setup for increased variety.
* Save and reopen games.
* Native MacOS X using typical elements like drawer, toolbar and sheets.
* Localized for English and German.
More info and download link here.