Apple Retail Stores in Canada will begin reopening today, beginning with six locations in the Vancouver area, one in Winnipeg, and one in Halifax.
Apple has in place a slew of health and safety measures to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, including social distancing and reduced operating hours. The company also requires that all employees and customers wear a face mask and will provide masks to customers who do not have their own.
The following locations will reopen today, most at 11 a.m. local time:
• Apple Pacific Centre in Vancouver
• Apple Oakridge Centre in Vancouver
• Apple Coquitlam Centre in Coquitlam
• Apple Richmond Centre in Richmond
• Apple Metrotown in Burnaby
• Apple Guildford Town Centre in Surrey
• Apple Halifax Shopping Centre in Halifax
• Apple Polo Park in Winnipeg
Apple’s four stores in Alberta will follow on Thursday:
• Apple Chinook Centre in Calgary
• Apple Market Mall in Calgary
• Apple West Edmonton Mall in Edmonton
• Apple Southgate Centre in Edmonton
Apple Stores across Ontario and Quebec remain closed for the time being.
MacDailyNews Take: Hopefully, all goes well at Apple Stores in Canada and everywhere else where they’re reopening!