Papa John’s International, Inc. has expanded its digital ordering services with the launch of the first Apple TV app from a national restaurant brand, delivering a better ordering experience to customer’s living rooms nationwide. The Papa John’s app for Apple TV is the first customizable pizza ordering platform, offering customers the choice to build their pizza topping by topping or select from past and saved orders. When ordering through the Apple TV app, customers automatically receive a 25 percent discount on their purchase—no separate code required.
Papa John’s is no stranger to industry firsts; the brand was the first national pizza chain with digital ordering at all of its U.S. delivery restaurants in 2001. It was also the first national pizza brand to offer system wide mobile ordering with SMS text in 2007, the first to launch a nationwide digital rewards program in 2010, Papa Rewards, and the first to offer gift cards that can be used on mobile devices.
“Pizza and entertainment are a natural fit,” said “Papa John” Schnatter, Founder, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Papa John’s,. in a statement. “With the launch of our Apple TV app, we’re hoping to make family movie night and friend gatherings around the TV even more enjoyable by delivering the same quality product and experience our customers expect in a convenient and interactive way.”
5 Key Features Of The Papa John’s Apple TV App
• Conversational group order: Building a meal at home can be fun and fast! Select from Papa John’s entire menu of delicious pizzas, side dishes, drinks and desserts and have them delivered right to your door.
• Customized experience: Our pizza builder means you never have to compromise with finicky guests; whether your love pepperoni or green peppers, get the exact pizza you want every time.
• Easy check out: Use your existing Papa John’s account to access your delivery location, credit information and favorites. Just one “tap” and you’re ready to eat.
• Favorites and Past Orders: Users can order from our full menu, select from Recent Order or choose one of their all time “Favorites” – depending on their mood.
• Exclusive discount: All Apple TV users will receive an exclusive platform discount of 25 percent off their entire order, and earn Papa Rewards points for all future orders.
“Apple TV is the only television platform that we’ve brought the Papa John’s ordering experience to. We were attracted to Apple TV because of its commitment to innovation and customer experience, two priorities that Papa John’s is always seeking to evolve,” said Steve Ritchie President and COO at Papa John’s. “Apple TV is fitting for the expansion of our digital services, bringing people together to enjoy their favorite TV and quality pizza choice.”
Not wanting to sacrifice on customer preferences, the app features the full Papa John’s menu, including full text and visuals. The Papa John’s Apple TV app is compatible with Apple TV (4th generation). Users can download the Papa John’s app by visiting the App Store on Apple TV.
For more information, visit PapaJohns.com/AppleTV
MacDailyNews Take: Every little thing makes Apple TV that much cooler!