“MISTRXX” reports for 9to5Mac:
Just found these iPhone 6 dummy prototypes on a Japanese case-maker website. They obviously look bigger than the current line and would be used by the case community to have units ready when the iPhone 6 launches.
Some of the rumored specs:
• Two sizes – 4.7 inches and 5.5 inches
• Screens made entirely out of sapphire crystal
• Pixel density of 441 pixels per inch, from the current 326 ppi display
• There will be optical image stabilisation for the 8 megapixel camera
• f/1.8 aperture lens – an improvement over the iPhone 5s’ current f/2.2 lens
• New 802.11ac Wi-Fi standard
• Pressure, temperature and humidity sensors
• Possibly a solar power charger built into the screen
See the images of the prototypes next to iPhone 5s (gold) models in the full article here.
[Attribution: BGR. Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “Porridge” for the heads up.]