• Visual Designer: iAd Producer brings together all of the key elements of your iAd content in a single design window. Choose the type of iOS device you’re building for, and iAd Producer gives you an overview of the structure and flow of your iAd, as well as a powerful visual editing canvas for each of the individual pages.
• Page Templates: iAd Producer gives you over a dozen page templates for essential page layouts, as well as advanced iAd page templates like video carousels, maps, and interactive image galleries. You supply your own artwork to create a motion-rich, interactive experience.
• Component Library: Building motion-rich, interactive components into your ad content is easy with iAd Producer. The library of pre-built components provides common interface elements like buttons, sliders and switches, as well as more complex motion-rich objects such as CoverFlow views and Carousel — all without having to write a line of code.
• Pre-built animations and effects: Creating page transitions and animation effects on your page components is as easy as choosing from the library of animations and effects built into iAd Producer. iAd Producer includes wipes, fades, spinning effects, cube transitions and much more. You select the in and out animations for your pages or components, and control the timing to create the perfect effect.
• Simulator — on your Mac or your iOS device: You can easily test drive and fine tune your iAd project using the simulator features built into iAd Producer. As you build your ad you can simulate it running on your desktop, or see how it runs over the local network on your target devices using the included iAd Tester iOS application. You can even test your ad over the carrier network using Apple’s test servers (Restrictions apply. iAd customers only.)
• Asset library: Images, movies and SVG fonts can all be part of a rich interactive iAd experience. iAd Producer manages all of your visual assets in a convenient asset library. For delivering ads to different devices and over networks of varying speed, iAd Producer automatically generates and manages multiple versions of your project’s image assets, so you can focus on your visual design.
• Project Validation: iAd Producer checks your work to identify common errors and help you make sure that your iAd content is ready for prime time before you submit it to the iAd Network. iAd Producer automatically checks the size and type of image assets, and that pages and components are configured correctly.
More info here.
MacDailyNews Take: Sleep tight, Shantanu.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Readers “Fred Mertz,” “Judge Bork,” and “Jax44” for the heads up.]