Apple has released AirPort Base Station and Time Capsule Firmware Update 7.5.2 which includes the following:
• General fixes to Wi-Fi base station stability
• Fixes some issues with AirPlay streaming
• General fixes with USB interoperability including connection to external storage devices
• Fixes some issues with NAT port mapping settings
• Disables TKIP security with 802.11n rates per the Wi-Fi Alliance specifications
It is recommended that AirPort Utility 5.5.2 or later be installed before updating to Firmware version 7.5.2.
To download and update the firmware, run Airport Utility 5.5.2, choose your Airport device, and click “Update Firmware.”
More info and download link here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “Lynn W.” for the heads up.]