Apple today released iTunes 10.1.1 which provides a number of important bug fixes, including:
• Addresses an issue where some music videos may not play on Macs equipped with NVIDIA GeForce 9400 or 9600 graphics.
• Resolves an issue where iTunes may unexpectedly quit when deleting a playlist that has the iTunes Sidebar showing.
• Fixes a problem where iTunes may unexpectedly quit when connecting an iPod to a Mac equipped with a PowerPC processor.
• Addresses an issue where some music videos may not sync to an iPod, iPhone, or iPad.
iTunes 10.1 came with several new features and improvements, including:
• Use AirPlay to instantly and wirelessly stream videos from iTunes to the all-new Apple TV.
• Sync with your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch with iOS 4.2.
• Provides a number of important stability and performance improvements.
iTunes 10.1.1 is avaialble vai Software Update and also via standalone installer.
More info and download link:
• iTunes 10.1.1 – 90.50 MB (Mac), 78.08 MB (Win 32), 78.98 MB (Win 64)