AirPrint on iPad lets you print your email, photos, web pages, and documents. There’s no software to download, no drivers to install, and no cables to connect. With just a few taps on your iPad, you can go from viewing something onscreen to holding a printed copy. And because all the printing takes place in the background, there’s no waiting around while it prints. Instead, you can start printing and then go back to flicking through photos, surfing the web, or doing whatever you were doing before.
Currently, AirPrint works seamlessly with a new generation of wireless printers from HP.
• HP Envy e-All-in-One series (D410a)
• HP Photosmart Plus e-AiO (B210a)
• HP Photosmart Premium e-AiO (C310a)
• HP Photosmart Premium Fax e-AiO (C410a)
• HP Photosmart e-AiO (D110)
• HP Photosmart eStation (C510)
• HP LaserJet Pro M1536dnf Multifunction Printer
• HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fn Color Multifunction Printer
• HP LaserJet Pro CM1415fnw Color Multifunction Printer
• HP LaserJet Pro CP1525n Color Printer
• HP LaserJet Pro CP1525nw Color Printer
GadgetVenue reports, “Six new printers are launching next month that will also be AirPrint compatible. These include…”
• HP Officejet 6500A e-All-in-One
• HP Officejet 6500A Plus e-All-in-One
• HP Officejet 7500A Wide Format e-All-in-One
• HP Officejet Pro 8500A e-All-in-One
• HP Officejet Pro 8500A Plus e-All-in-One
• HP Officejet Pro 8500A Premium e-All-in-One
Full article here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “Fred Mertz” for the heads up.]