Beginning June 15, Best Buy launches its pre-sale of Apple’s stunning iPhone 4. Pre-sale orders can be placed at any Best Buy or Best Buy Mobile standalone store nationwide. The iPhone 4 will land in Best Buy and Best Buy Mobile stores June 24.
Consumers who purchase the iPhone 4 at Best Buy can avoid dealing with mail-in rebates and get help from a highly-trained staff of specialists at Best Buy Mobile. Combine all of that with a tremendous assortment of accessories and customers can get everything under one roof.
“Offering the iPhone 4 to consumers is just the latest example of how Best Buy Mobile has become the place to go for the best smartphones. It’s exciting to have an opportunity to launch this iconic device with this pre-sale,” said Shawn Score, president of Best Buy Mobile, in the press release. “Adding the iPhone 4 to our stores alongside other great smartphones like the HTC EVO from Sprint and HTC Incredible on Verizon, gives customers a great opportunity to view each side-by-side and get the mobile phone that works best for them.”
Key iPhone 4 features include:
• 16GB and 32GB in both white and black
• 9.3MM thin – 25% thinner than existing iPhone
• 4X better screen resolution than current iPhone (Retina Display)
• Scratch proof glass on front and back of phone
• Improved processor (A4)
• Quad band HSDPA 7.2
• 802.11n WiFi
• Dual microphones
• 2 cameras (one front facing) with 5MP, LED flash, 5x digital zoom
• HD video recording at 30fps, tap to focus, built in video editing, one click sharing
• Multitasking with new 4.0 software
• Micro Sim
• 7 hrs of talk time
• Video conference calling over WiFi
Source: Best Buy Co., Inc.