On CNBC’s “Squawk Box” yesterday, Apple’s better-than-expected Q2 results were discussed.
Daniel Ernst, of Hudson Square Research, shares his reaction, information, and his feeling about the company’s future, with Joe Kernen and Becky Quick:
Direct link to video here.
MacDailyNews Take: Mmm, Becky Quick. An excellent way to start your day.
Note to advertisers: (including those who advertise via third-party ad networks and become, in effect, our advertisers): Your Flash-based ads are no longer reaching the most well-heeled customers online: 50+ million iPhone owners. They’re also not hitting brand new iPad users or 35+ million iPod touch users. If you care about reaching people with discretionary income, you might want to consider dumping your flash-based ads and moving to a more open format that people with money and the will to spend it can actually see.
Help kill Adobe’s Flash:
• Ask CBS via online feedback form to offer HTML5 video here.
• Ask MarketWatch via the customer support web form to offer HTML5 video here.
• Ask CNBC via the customer support web form to offer HTML5 video here.
• Contact Hulu via email and ask them to offer HTML5 video:
• Ask ESPN360 via their feedback page to offer HTML5 video instead Flash here.
• Join YouTube’s HTML5 beta here.
• On Vimeo, click the “Switch to HTML5 player” link below any video.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “Joe Architect” for the heads up.]