TapFactory explains, “While designing TweetVid we pursued a more themed approach to make using TweetVid not only a utilitarian experience, but a fun and cinematic experience. Doors slide open, buttons pulse, and a subtle array of sound effects play to complete the themed experience. We also aimed at making it an integrated experience with other Twitter apps, so that users can easily use it in conjunction with their favorite daily Twitter app.”
• Record a video from within the app or select one from your Camera Roll
• Trim a video to any length you would like
• Resume a video upload if you get a call while the upload is in progress
• Set TweetVid to open your favorite Twitter app once the upload is complete
• Videos recorded from within the app are automatically saved to Camera Roll once upload is finished
TweetVid uses the free TwitVid uploading service to upload videos to your Twitter account. TweetVid posts to TwitVid’s site, then publishes the link as a post to your Twitter Account. Logging into your Twitter account through TwitVid allows you to manage your history of posted videos.
TweetVid 1.0 retails foe US$0.99. More info via Apple’s iTunes App Store here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “Fred Mertz” for the heads up.]