Apparent Software announced today the extension of its offer for MacGraPhoto buyers with additional 50% discount on leading Mac applications, including Pixelmator image editor, award winning web site builder Sandvox from Karelia, award winning Fontcase font manager from Bohemian Coding, iCollage from Wondershare, and Apparent Software’s Cashculator – unique personal finance application. An additional application – ButtonDesign from Rage Software is a free bonus. These add up to $145 in additional savings over the regular MacGraPhoto promotion. The offer is valid until the end of the sale on November 30.
MacGraPhoto bundle is focused exclusively on graphics: it is a hand-picked selection of 7 premium applications from 7 different companies. Most of these applications received Apple “Staff Pick” or Apple Design Award.
All applications participating in the bundle are full versions without any limitations:
• Picturesque – Make images gorgeous (Original price $30)
• GraphicConverter – Universal genius for photo editing (Original price $35)
• ImageFramer – The Mac way to add frames to your pictures (Original price $39)
• Funtastic Photos – Makes photos amazing (Original price $35)
• DrawIt – Simply draw it! (Original price $39)
• HoudahGeo – Know where you took that photo! (Original price $30)
• Graphic Designer Toolbox – Computer generated graphics for designers (Original price $43)
Pricing and Availability: MacGraPhoto costs US$39.99, while the total retail cost of the included applications is $251. MacGraPhoto also introduces a rewarding friend-referral program that allows users to get the bundle for free. MacGraPhoto has an affiliate program that allows websites or users to earn money for referring people to MacGraPhoto. The bundle started on 16 November 2009 and will last for 2 weeks.
More info here.
Source: Apparent Software