The ad will air tonight in the U.S. on Fox (“So You Think You Can Dance”), CBS (“Gary Unmarried” and “Criminal Minds”) and ABC (“ABC Special”).
In AT&T’s new ad, Wilson asks, “Who offers the best 3G experience? Let’s compare.”
• The nation’s fastest 3G network? AT&T.
• The network that lets you talk and surf the Web at the same time? AT&T.
• The most popular smartphones? AT&T. (Apple’s iPhone 3G and 3GS)
• Access to more than 100,000 apps? AT&T. (Apple’s iTunes App Store)
• Name that starts with the letter “V”? Hey, they got one.
“When you compare, there’s no comparison: AT&T provides a better 3G experience.”
Direct link via YouTube here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “Robert G.” for the heads up.]