• Resolves an issue where Mastering Notes were not saved with WaveBurner documents.
• WaveBurner no longer quits unexpectedly if Auto Render is running when a disc is burned.
• Changes to settings in AudioUnit plug-ins are now reliably maintained.
• It is now possible to enter a 12-digit UPC/EAN code.
• WaveBurner no longer sometimes quits unexpectedly if “Revert to saved” is used while a project is rendering.
• Changes to automation curves edited during playback are now immediately audible.
• The checkbox for the option to Save Rendering Data in the WaveBurner preferences is now accessible.
• WaveBurner now reliably adapts the GUI accurately for AudioUnit plug-ins that support resizing.
• The mix lane now updates immediately to reflect changes when working at or near the sample level.
• Automation now reliably remains in sync with audio when projects are bounced or burned.
• Exported DDP images now include the UPC/EAN code.
WaveBurner 1.6.1 requires Mac OS X 10.5.7 and later.
More info and download link (88.48MB) here.