“It’s easy to take for granted how rapidly Apple upgrades Mac OS X with meaningful new features. After all, with Friday’s Snow Leopard release, the world’s best desktop OS will have seen its fifth major leap forward in the same time it’s taken Microsoft to add only Vista and the promise of Windows 7 (I know it’s coming soon, I’m just impressed Apple’s beaten Microsoft again),” Pete Mortensen writes for Cult of Mac. “Three days from the next great version of the best great thing, here are 10 reasons why you should upgrade to Snow Leopard.”
10 reasons why you should upgrade to Apple’s Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard:
10. It’s Leopard Perfected
9. It’s only $29
8. You’ll add six gigs to your hard drive
7. Smarter Stacks and Expose
6. It’s fully 64-bit, so buy 17.2 billion gigs of RAM!
5. Killer Multiprocessing with Grand Central
4. Unleash the Power of Your GPU With OpenCL
3. Native Exchange Support
2. QuickTime X Restores What the Tech Was Meant to Be
1. Because You, Like Me, Are a Gigantic Apple Fanboy or -girl
Full article here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “Brawndo Drinker” for the heads up.]