Apple has released AirPort Client Update for MacBook and MacBook Pro which is recommended for some Intel-based Macintosh computers running Mac OS X v10.5.8 and addresses an issue with AirPort performance while running on battery power. It can be installed only on the following Macs:
• MacBook (13-inch, Late 2007)
• MacBook (13-inch, Early 2008)
• MacBook (13-inch, Late 2008)
• MacBook Pro (15-inch, Early 2008)
• MacBook Pro (17-inch, Early 2008)
• MacBook Pro (17-inch, Late 2008)
AirPort Client Update for MacBook and MacBook Pro is available via Software Update and also as a standalone installer.
More info and download link (1.68MB) here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “Adam” for the heads up.]