Apple today released Time Capsule and AirPort Base Station Firmware Update 7.4.2 which provides several fixes, including:
• Fixes some problems with extending and maintaining connectivity with extended networks
• Fixes an issue with clients that enable 802.11 “Power Save”
• Fixes connectivity issues with some third-party devices
• Fixes an issue when the base station is configured for PPPoE
• Fixes some Back To My Mac issues with connectivity and support for third-party routers
It is recommended that AirPort Utility 5.4.2 or later be installed before upgrading to Firmware version 7.4.2.
Time Capsule and AirPort Base Station Firmware Update 7.4.2 is available via Software Update and also as a standalone installer.
More info and download link here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “iWill” for the heads up.]