“We got our hands on a MacBook Pro 13″ Unibody and decided to compare it to a MacBook Unibody — from the inside,” iFixit reports.
Contents of the box:
• User’s manual
• Restore DVDs
• 60-watt AC adapter
• AC adapter extension cable
• Cleaning cloth
Some comparisons to the MacBook Unibody:
• No access door for the battery on the bottom
• The addition of an SD card slot (and the omission of digital/mic port) is readily apparent
• FireWire is back!
• Computer lock is now on the other side
• The SD card sticks out almost .5″! This is a cheeseball design for a MacBook “Pro” if you ask us
Full teardown with photos here.