Intuit Inc. today announced its Quicken Online Mobile application is available on the Apple App Store. This free personal finance app for iPhone and iPod touch works directly with the free Quicken Online service which helps more than 1 Million Americans automatically track their spending.
“We’re excited to again lead the way with a completely unique and unmatched personal finance application available for the iPhone,” said Todd Stanley, vice president and general manager of Quicken, in the press release. “No one knows personal finance like Quicken. We’re using our 25 years as the leader to again deliver the easiest way to keep tabs on your money. We believe our app for the iPhone and iPod touch sets a new bar for what people will expect of managing their money on the go.”
Quicken Online Mobile brings together a rich set of features to help people more easily manage their money from paycheck to paycheck and on the go, including:
• A dynamic, “tilt and turn,” Spending Money Forecaster provides users with a forward-looking visual representation of their cash so they know if they can spend what they want and still have enough to pay the bills.
• Quicken Online Mobile makes it simple to track spending on the go. Users simply enter their cash or other transactions and they’ll be updated real-time with Quicken Online so they have the most current view of their money.
• Helps users avoid unwanted ATM fees with the built-in GPS-enabled ATM Finder. The app points users to the closest ATM from their own bank so they don’t have to pay to withdraw money.
Used in conjunction with the free Quicken Online, Quicken Online Mobile gives consumers:
• Updated balances from all of their accounts: Includes checking, savings, investments and loans – in one place from over 8,500 financial institutions.
• Secure mobile access to their account information: Quicken Online goes beyond what’s standard with an extra layer of security to keep personal finances personal.
• The only personal finance application on the iPhone that gives consumers a forward-looking view of their money so they can avoid costly mistakes before they happen.
• Easy Budgeting on the Go: Set budget goals so people can track how they’re doing before they’re at the register making a purchase.
The free Quicken Online Mobile application is available via Apple’s App Store here.
Source: Intuit Inc.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “James W.” for the heads up.]