LogMeIn Ignition for iPhone and iPod touch provides instant one-click access to your LogMeIn computers, directly from your Apple device.
It’s a remote control for your Macs or – our condolences – Windows PC and all of the applications on them.
How to make your iPhone or iPod touch an extension of your work or home computer:
• Create a LogMeIn account
• Download the LogMeIn software to your Mac or Windows PC
• Choose between free remote access or annual subscription for premium remote access
• Login from your iPhone or iPod touch and click on the LogMeIn computer to wish to access
• Enjoy full keyboard, mouse, zoom and scroll control using touch screen, consistent with other iPhone/iPod touch applications
• Securely saves login information
• Option settings for optimizing the experience of connecting to and controlling the remote computer, including locking the remote computer’s keyboard, blanking the screen of the remote computer and screen resolution
LogMeIn Ignition costs US$29.99. More info via Apple’s iTunes App Store here.
MacDailyNews Take: That’s one way to get copy-and-paste on your iPhone.
[Attribution: Macworld UK. Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “Carl H.” for the heads up.]