A Los Angeles casting call is currently taking place for the following commercial, according to INFOLIST.com:
PAY: SAG rates, but you do NOT need to be SAG to be cast.
SHOOTING: This Saturday, Sunday OR Monday (TBD) – August 16, 17th, OR 18th, 2008.
LOCATION: Los Angeles, CA
• Beautiful Spanish girl – 20’s. Should be able to speak Spanish or at least have a fabulous accent. Please see submission instructions below.
• Guy named Steve Jobs -this must be your REAL name! Any age, ethnicity, or type. You can be located anywhere USA – we just need to find you! For this role ONLY, please call ASAP at (310) 264-3015 – this is a great paying spot!
Please submit ASAP – we’re shooting this Saturday, Sunday OR Monday (TBD) – August 16, 17th, OR 18th.
TO SUBMIT: For the Steve Jobs role, please call the number above asap. For the Spanish girl, be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration, and email ALL the information requested below, ASAP, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
MacDailyNews Take: Using a MSN email address to cast a “Steve Jobs” role is just not right.
Be sure to include the following information:
1. Your name (first and last)
2. Role/Category you are submitting for/a bit about your experience
3. Contact phone number
4. Tell us a bit about if you use a PC or a MAC computer in your work or personal life
5. A Photo (jpg format please)
6. Be sure to mention you heard about this from Jeff Gund at INFOLIST.com for priority consideration!
Full notice here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “Tony” for the heads up.]
MacDailyNews Take: It’s unknown whether this casting call is for an Apple spot or not. Just imagine the amount of hell that would break loose if it turns out to be a Microsoft commercial for something like their Vista rehab efforts or, Jobs forbid, their Zune failure! If you have more info regarding this commerical, please send to .