eWEEK has reviewed the technology statements and past actions of the major U.S. Presidential candidates.
eWeek looks at where the Republicans (Rudy Giuliani, John McCain, Mitt Romney) and the Democrats (Hillary Clinton, John Edwards, Barack Obama) stand on the following issues:
• Network Neutrality
• Increasing H-1B Visas
• Increasing Free Trade Agreements
• Permanent Ban on Internet Connection Taxes
• More Government Spending for Broadband Penetration
• More Government Spending on Tech, Science Training
• Increasing Taxes for Government Tech Spending
As 2008 dawns, see where each candidate stands on some of the major tech issues here.