On December 6th, MarketWatch will announce the winner of its annual CEO of the Year Award.
If the choice were up to you, who would you vote for?
The candidates offered by MarketWatch along with their current tallies:
• Steve Jobs, Apple Inc. – 49%
• Steve Ballmer, Microsoft Inc. – 4%
• Eric Schmidt, Google Inc. – 14%
• John Chambers, Cisco Systems Inc. – 11%
• Mark Hurd, Hewlett-Packard Co. – 19%
The winners of both the MarketWatch and MarketWatch Readers’ Choice Awards will be announced on December 6, 2007.
Cast your votes for The MarketWatch Readers’ Choice CEO of the Year Award (free, simple registration required) here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “JustinP” for the heads up.]