“Speaking at the Morgan Stanley Technology Conference in San Francisco on Tuesday, Apple chief financial officer Peter Oppenheimer fielded questions on the company’s upcoming launch of Apple TV and iPhone, while also talking at length about Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard and strategies in the retail segment,” AppleInsider reports.
• Apple has no plans to license Mac OS X
• Apple’s iTunes has 400 movies for sale online
• Oppenheimer says iPhone to “redefine” mobile phone market
• March release for Apple TV reiterated
• 40 more Apple retail stores this year; 10 in locations outside the US
The full transcript the near 40 minute session here.
[Thanks to MacDailyNews Reader “LinuxGuy and Mac Prodigal Son” for the heads up.]