“Here’s who’s shaping what you read, watch, hear, write, buy, sell, befriend, flame, and otherwise do online,” Christopher Null reports for PC World.
The Top 5:
1. Eric Schmidt, Larry Page, and Sergey Brin, Executives, Google
2. Steve Jobs, CEO, Apple: No doubt you’re sick of the media bonanza surrounding the every move of Apple’s CEO, but when one man’s appeal for DRM-free music reverberates around the world, it’s hard to ignore the power he wields. Jobs popularized legal music downloads and legal TV and movie downloads. And though the iPhone won’t be released for five months, its demonstration at MacWorld Expo suggested that this product might finally popularize Internet browsing on a mobile device.
MacDailyNews Note: We’re not the least bit sick of it. Quite the contrary. More, please!
3. Bram CohenCofounder, BitTorrent
4. Mike Morhaime, President, Blizzard Entertainment
5. Jimmy Wales, Founder, Wikipedia
Full article here.