The Readers’ Choice is your chance to let MarketWatch know who you think should be the 2006 CEO of the Year. Cast your vote now and be entered for a chance to win MarketWatch’s “Travel Like a CEO” grand prize worth $10,000.
Readers’ Choice Nominees:
• Steve Jobs, Apple (AAPL) – has currently received 1823 votes
• Warren Buffett, Berkshire Hathaway (BRK.A)
• Mark Hurd, Hewlett-Packard (HPQ)
• Matthew Ferguson, CareerBuilder.com
• Ramesh Pandey, Xechem International (XKEM)
• Jeffrey Immelt, General Electric (GE)
• G. Richard Wagoner, General Motors (GM)
• John Mack, Morgan Stanley (MS)
• John Chambers, Cisco (CSCO)
• James Sinegal, Costco (COST)
MarketWatch’s 2006 CEO of the Year will be announced on December 6th.
The MarketWatch 2005 Readers’ Choice CEO, Michael Johnson, Herbalife (HLF). The MarketWatch 2005 CEO of the Year was Ed Zander, Motorola (MOT).
Cast your vote here.